Roll Off Dumpsters for Residential and Commercial Use
Our roll off dumpsters are 30 cubic yards, two-ton, open-top dumpsters that can hold about eight pickup truck loads. If you’re looking for a seamless method to dispose of landscaping and construction debris for your residential or commercial property, we’ve got you covered! See below for additional information regarding weight accommodations and delivery details.
The price you will be quoted includes delivery, pick up and disposal for the specified weight of the dumpster.
- One container is 30 cubic yards, weighs two tons, and holds 7-8 pickup truck loads
- Area needed for dumpster roll off (30 yard) dumpster: 8’Wx22’Lx6’H
- This weight accommodates normal landscaping debris not including dirt and rock. Stumps, brick, block, rocks, concrete, or dirt may cause the container to go over the weight and additional charges will apply.
Drop Off / Pick Up
- When picking an area to place your dumpster, please keep in mind that the containers roll off the back of the trucks. The area needed to deliver the container is approximately 80 feet.
- The container / dumpster itself is about 1½ car lengths. The total area needed will be about 5 car lengths. You also need to be aware of overhead obstructions such as power lines and tree branches.
- Please make sure the area will be able to handle the weight of the dumpster and the materials. If the dumpster is put on unpaved ground, be prepared that it may cause indentations at minimum. Also, the truck’s weight alone could break up concrete driveways so please consider how much weight any driveway can accommodate and advise us accordingly so we can avoid as much damage as possible. We will not be responsible for any damages.
- Dumpsters are for no more than thirty (30) days on site. Thereafter, we charge $4.00 per day. If the dumpster cannot be retrieved when contacted to pick up, the customer will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the contract price in additional charges.